35 Day Notice Account
Our 35 Day Notice Account gives you a higher variable rate of interest on your savings. However, we will need 35 days’ notice for any withdrawals.
Features and benefits
- Free withdrawals with 35 days’ notice, with no limit on the number of withdrawals.
- Tiered levels of interest. The interest rate automatically increases when your balance reaches the next tier.
- Interest paid monthly into your account, or into any other designated account held with the bank.
- Our Sterling rates are shown below. This account is also available in euro and US dollar. Click here to view the euro and US dollar rates.
- Maximum deposit £5 million.
|Take a look at our rates|
||Gross AER* %
||Gross rate p.a. |
|£100,000 up to £499,999
|£1 up to £99,999
The rate of interest payable depends on the individual circumstances of each banking customer and may be subject to change in the future.
If you want a better rate of interest on your savings, and you can plan any withdrawals in advance, this account could be the one for you. However, it might be wise to keep some funds in your Instant Access Account for times when you need to make an immediate withdrawal.
How to apply
If you are an existing Bank of Cyprus UK customer and would like to open a new 35 Day Notice Account, please print the 35 Day Notice Account Conditions and complete the declaration, then return to us at:
Bank of Cyprus UK
PO Box 17484
87 Chase Side
London N14 5WH
*AER: AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate; it illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year and allows you to easily compare different offers. Gross: This is the contractual rate of interest payable before the deduction of income tax.