Our Online Banking is a convenient, safe and secure way to stay in control of your finances from your computer, tablet or smartphone. It is free to register and use Online Banking and it's packed with features that make it easy for you to manage your money in your current account and savings accounts.
- View your transactions for the last 12 months
- View your statements from January 2009
- View your current and available balances
- Transfer money between your Bank of Cyprus UK accounts
- Pay your bills
- Transfer money to external accounts
- Set up and manage standing orders
- View or cancel any Direct Debits
- Give notice of a withdrawal on a notice account
- Transfer money overseas
- Request a new overdraft, or an increased limit for an existing overdraft
- Manage your text alerts - control your text notifications
- Send and receive secure messages from Bank of Cyprus UK
How to apply
To apply for Online Banking click here.
When you open an Online Personal Current Account with Bank of Cyprus UK, you will automatically be registered for Online Banking.
What is a Digipass?
When you register with Online Banking you will be issued with a user ID and a Digipass®. This is a small security device that generates a unique code that changes every 30 seconds. It is used together with your User ID and passcode for making payments and enhances the already high level of security of Online Banking. If you have access to making Payments online you will automatically be sent one of these devices.
Find out more about how you are protected and steps you should take to ensure you are banking online securely.
You can also download free Trusteer Rapport security software for added peace of mind.
Help with Online Banking
If you have any questions or need assistance with Online Banking, please call our Customer Service team on 0845 850 5555 between 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.30am to 12.30pm Saturdays. Calls may be recorded for monitoring and training.
We also created a guide for you to view or download. This includes answers to the most frequently asked questions on our 2012 Online Banking survey.
Digipass® is a registered trademark of VASCO Data Security Inc., who retain ownership of the mark and reserve all their intellectual property rights.