35 Day Notice Account
Our 35 Day Notice Account is a savings account that gives you a higher, variable rate of interest. You can take your money out when you like – just give us 35 days’ notice.
Features and benefits
- Unlimited free withdrawals when you give us 35 days’ notice
- Competitive rate of interest
- No minimum deposit, maximum of £5 million
- The more you save, the more interest you get. Our interest levels are tiered, and your interest rate automatically increases when your balance reaches the next level
- Our Sterling rates are shown below. This account is also available in euro and US dollar. Click here to view the euro and US dollar rates.
|Take a look at our rates|
||Gross rate p.a.*|
|£500,000 up to £999,999
|£100,000 up to £499,999
|£1 up to £99,999
How to apply
Please read the 35 Day Notice Account Conditions before you apply.
If you are an existing Bank of Cyprus UK customer and would like to open a new 35 Day Notice account, please print the 35 Day Notice Account Conditions and complete the declaration, then return to us at:
PO Box 17484
87 Chase Side
London N14 5WH
*AER: AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate; it illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year and allows you to easily compare different offers.
Gross: This is the contractual rate of interest payable before the deduction of income tax.