Bank of Cyprus UK Online Banking offers an easy, free and convenient way to stay in control of your finances, where and when it suits you and your business. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to apply
Print an application form for business customers or contact Customer Service if you have any questions or require any assistance. If you already use Online Banking but would like to change your access levels, please print and return an access level change request.
Once you have applied for Online Banking, you will receive a User ID and passcode, as well as a Digipass®.
You can access Online Banking using your computer, smartphone or tablet. To access Online Banking on your mobile phone, simply type the website address into the Internet browser and login.
The service allows you to:
- View your account details and balances
- Monitor your account transactions
- Access your bank statements in Adobe Reader® and download or print copies
- Export your transaction history into a range of formats e.g. Excel, PDF
- Check if your paid cheques have cleared
- Request stops to be placed on unpresented cheques
- Transfer money:
- instantly between your own Bank of Cyprus UK accounts
- to other Bank of Cyprus UK customers
- to other banks in the UK and abroad by SWIFT
- Pay bills and make payments to other UK bank accounts via Faster Payments
- Make salary payments to your employees
- Choose from various access levels
- Apply dual control to online transfers and payments
- Select daily SWIFT payment limits for each account
- manage your standing orders and Direct Debits
- Request a new overdraft
- Request a temporary overdraft
- Order cheque books and paying-in books
- Choose display names for your accounts online
- Send and receive secure messages to and from Bank of Cyprus UK
- View savings products
- Request to receive text alerts about your accounts
What is a Digipass?
A Digipass® is a small security device that generates a unique code that changes every 30 seconds. It is used together with your User ID and passcode for making payments and enhances the already high level of security of Online Banking. If you have access to making Payments online you will automatically be sent one of these devices.
Find out more about how you are protected and steps you should take to ensure you are banking online securely.
Digipass® is a registered trademark of VASCO Data Security Inc., who retain ownership of the mark and reserve all their intellectual property rights.